Business Development / Marketing Manager
Bailey Architects (Houston), founded in 1975, is recognized as one of the state’s leading design firms with 65 design awards, including Firm of the Year awards from both the Texas Society of Architects and American Institute of Architects/Houston chapter, and the Texas Historical Commission’s Award of Excellence in Historic Architecture. The firm’s diverse projects include churches, libraries, historical preservation, education, retail and commercial with a focus on sustainable design.
The Manager is integral to the firm’s business development initiatives and is responsible for the research, development and delivery of materials associated with the firm’s business development and marketing strategies.
- Assist in the generation of client, project and sector leads; research lead information to better define the firm’s development strategies; and assist in creating capture plans.
- Participate in the firm-wide initiative to develop relationships with potential clients.
- Work in tandem with the firm’s leadership to complete engagement processes from proposals through interviews.
- Foster and maintain media contacts and communication of firm’s marketing news and developments.
- Organize and maintain development research and marketing collateral materials including client management files, website, electronic marketing material, and photography.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Business Marketing, Communications, or Architecture.
- Experience in marketing and public relations [experience in Architecture/Engineering /Construction will be beneficial].
- Excellent people skills (and a sense of humor).
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong foundation in color, composition and visual graphic design.
- Strong initiative and the ability to provide leadership work within team environments.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Adobe - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, familiarity with social network platforms.
Bailey Architects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail your resume to Matt Starr at firstname.lastname@example.org