Marketing Coordinator at Morris Architects
At Morris Architects, we believe in an approach to design that explores solutions from all sides, meets challenges from new angles and helps to uncover perspectives that are often overlooked. Established in Houston, Texas in 1938, our professional practice has grown to include international projects and registration throughout the U.S. We provide comprehensive architecture and interior design services, strategic planning, programming, and landscape architecture. Our diverse body of work is a testament to the skill and creativity of our talented staff.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator in our Houston office. The primary focus of this position is to support marketing and business development aspects of the business plan and track potential projects and organize project pursuits. Will work with marketing teams to prepare proposals and submittals and assemble marketing materials as required.
Essential functions include:
- Helps develop strategy, create concepts for and coordinate production of business development materials, provides marketing materials
- Works with Market Sector Leads to develop annual business plans. Researches market conditions, potential clients, and potential projects as directed; tracks new RFQs and RFPs
- Assembles proposals and qualifications submittals, coordinates with Market Sector Leads and consultants selecting content and information; ensures final submittal includes all necessary information and meets client requirements
- Tracks proposal win-loss results. Maintains marketing database on projects and prospective jobs/clients. Participates in (and may facilitate) weekly marketing meetings. Supports the Go/No Go process
- Sets up meetings with potential clients and collaborators as requested, coordinates public relations activities in support of market sector and firm-wide marketing direction and maintains media contacts
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education or experience, marketing or similar degree is desirable but not required
- Previous marketing experience in architecture, engineering or construction field is positive but not required
- Ability to contribute to develop and implement winning proposal/presentation strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with varying personalities internally and in a flat organization structure, as well as with vendors and clients
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented, accurate in work, organized, capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks on time, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing skills and adept graphic design skills
- Proficient software skills including office and design software
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.